To order prints of your images on canvas, metal or fine art paper, click on Upload Files above. This will take you to our upload service (Hightail) where you can upload multiple Hi-Res images at the same time (you can send up to 2 GB at a time). Please enter your contact info and any instructions on the upload page. We will contact you with any questions and to complete the order. If you have any questions or need help, don't hesitate to call us at 928-282-4708.
• Please size and crop your files to the desired specifications.
• Format: jpeg, tiff, psd / preferably 300 dpi / RGB / 8 Bit
We provide high quality Giclee Art Reproduction services for artists, photographers, and galleries. With the latest in print technology, cost efficient pricing and our precise color matching skills, we are committed to offering the best results in Giclee Printing.
All of our fine art papers and canvases are acid-free and archival. We only use proprietary inks, which are also archival and made to last 150 plus years.
Images are infused directly into aluminum sheets, providing great durability and a high definition look.
• Finishes - High Gloss, Satin, Matte, Sheer Gloss, Sheer Matte, Textured Matte
• Mounts - Float Mount (Floats print 1/2" off wall)
• Corners - Square or Rounded (1/8" or 3/16") (no additional cost)
• Pricing - 30 cents per sq in. / $10 per float mount
• Shipping - Free Blind Drop Ship in the US for orders over $100. $10 charge for orders under $100. There is a crate and ship charge for prints 30x40 and larger.
We can print any size custom or standard up to 43x96.
Using Epson Scanning Technology, our Flatbed Scanner can scan Original Artwork up to 36"x48". We can also scan Slides and Transparencies. We scan everything at the Highest Resolution necessary to enlarge Images to the maximum capabilities of our Printers. Our Professional Editing Team then color matches and proofs the digital image of your artwork on the medium of your choice.
If the original artwork is larger than 36"x48", one of our Professional Photographers will Photograph it, then pass it on to our Editing Team for proofing.
We do not print the final image until you are 100% satisfied with your proof.
If you would like to market your artwork or photography, we can help!
Get your work featured on our online website, ArtStudioPrints.com.
We also offer Social Media Marketing Plans.